A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

MIHO Gastrotruck (Carmel Valley): this week

Since I tried the farmer's market sammy last week, and the menu hadn't changed, I tried the "Bello" this week. Very tasty portabello mushroom, great whole wheat bun, nice sauce. Still, I wish they'd had a soup (yesterday), since it wasn't enough of a meal just with the bello. If the menu is exactly the same next week I'll probably take a week off from being a HOMI, but if they have a new veggie item I may brave the line.

What I learned (I hesitate to give more details): coming early is the only way not to stand in line for 20-30 mins. on High Bluff on a Wed. These guys are popular!!

(and Juan Miron, the co-owner and MI in MIHO, is a super-nice and chill guy to order from)

No comments:

Post a Comment