A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Too hilarious

Just noted that I posted a review tonight for El Callejon a year to the day after our last visit there, when I had noted "we need to remember to come here." And ST and I ordered pretty much the same thing (though I had black bean soup instead of jamaica salad). ST enjoyed the train last year too, though I called it a whistle - he was less obsessed then than he is now, so I didn't realize it should properly be called "a whole lot of horn." (cf. the generous Youtube train obsessives who post videos for other train-lovers and identify which model of horn is on each train).

Surprisingly, CH is the one who mixed it up. He got something totally different tonight than on our visit last time this year. And he's usually the stick-to-it'er and I'm the culinary experimenter!

No comments:

Post a Comment