A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy feet! (Happy Buddha Foot Reflexology, Convoy)

I had no time for a foodie adventure today, but I did have very sore feet and a sore body all around. I decided to sneak over for an hour to Happy Buddha Foot Reflexology - aka the place right next to Dumpling Inn (Convoy). (Mmmmm.....Dumpling Inn). It was ABSOLUTE BLISS and at a ridiculously low price, $30 for one hour of foot reflexology plus neck, scalp, arms and legs (they probably save on overhead because everyone is worked on in one quiet room, nail salon style). SO RELAXING. I had forgotten how good this place was (I think we went once together pre-parenthood, and CH goes occasionally). The work on my feet did not really hurt at all, and the rest was super relaxing. It's an absolute must-try!

And if you have more time than I did, you can stop next door afterwards at Dumpling Inn for some of my faves:
--spinach egg flower soup OR veg hot and sour soup
--kung pao sea bass or black bean sea bass
--Chinese tender greens
--CH likes the dumpling soup and pretty much all their chicken or beef dishes
--homemade noodles
--veggie dumplings

I'm forgetting lots of dishes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment