A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Solace and the Moonlight Lounge (Encinitas) Review

Ate at Solace for the first time with a friend a few weeks ago.  SUPER YUM! Had been at Urban Solace twice: one fabulous meal, and one ok one. So I didn't try this place right away. But yumm-er-oo!

I got a mocktail: blackberry puree, tarragon (or mint?), that diet elixer (refresh?). Very yummy

My friend got a craft beer that she really liked (the jalapeno Green Flash maybe).

Started with cheddar-chive biscuits. Super Yummy

Split the Fall Julian Apple salad: light and yummy

Got the Quinoa-Hazelnut veggie burger (there were so many veg choices).  I don't think I'd get it again (the bread was boring, and the burger was a bit heavy). But it was still tasty.  And I L-O-V-E-D the ridiculous tasty French fries it came with.

Must go back with CH!

No comments:

Post a Comment