A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sprinkles (La Jolla)

Tried Sprinkles one other time, wasn't that excited about the flavors CH brought.

Today, Super Boy and I tried the following ccs:
--Chocolate marshmellow for him
--Coconut for me

My coconut: super-delicious vanilla cake, fabulous coconut cream cheese frosting

His chocolate marshmellow: very tasty dark chocolate ganache (not fluffy but smooth), with a tasty dark chocolate cupcake and a marshmellow filling down the middle

He loved his - I liked it but wouldn't choose it as my own. I'd love to try more (mmmm....had to bypass the peanut butter chip), but would certainly love to have the coconut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment