A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

NY Giant Pizza (RB)

Well, this place also will never beat Bongiorno's in a taste test. But in case it's helpful for someone, just wanted to say that the pizza was definitely decent. Went to a birthday party in RB, and this was a welcome change from the Domino's that is so often served at toddler parties. MuseumGirl says they are related to the NY Giant Pizza on India St., and that that place is perfectly passable too (she said good, I think, but I do have pizza standards to uphold - plus I don't think I'll choose it over Saffron or El Indio when I'm in those parts :)). The giant pizza came out to 30 slices when cut in squares.

Anyway, this wasn't a foodie treat, but a better-than-lots-of-others Toddler birthday option....

No babysitting set up for a while....we need to make some plans to hit some other places on my list. I think Kitchen 1540 is probably next in the queue to try, esp. because of Dr. T's praise for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment