A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Alive again! Some recent food excursions: Kabul West (SV)

Toddlerhood, work, and getting sick have kept me out of commission for a while. But I'm back! Here's the first one while I have a minute...

Back to Scranton Food Court....This time I went to Kabul West, another one of my favorites. Delicious Afghan food. Sometimes I get the veg combo. This time got grilled fish kebabs, delicious rice, and asked for spinach instead of salad (is much better). Also comes with bread and delicious homemade chutneylike things.

Worth passing up Sitar sometimes!!

More on other excursions when I have time! East Village Asian Diner was tonight with the boys, brand-spanking new, very yummy! (Encinitas)

No comments:

Post a Comment