A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Smoked eggplant wrap at MIHO Gastrotruck: Divine one week (and not as divine the next)!

UPDATE: Ordered it again today and it was much less delicious!  It was tasty, but not a must-have-again by any means.  Not sure what was different, other than that they said they substituted some black bean spread for the hummus from last week. It would be surprising if the humus alone was what had made it delectable.  Maybe the eggplant wasn't smoked as much as last week....
***

Had my fave dish ever (I think) from MIHO last week: smoked eggplant wrap.  Was super-delicious, and filling enough to justify the price.  I would happily go back if they put it on the menu again.

YUM! YUM! YUM!

Got the little burrata salad - was tasty, but not spectacular enough for me to spend $3 again on it.  Could just eat an apple with my wrap!

I hope they keep it on the menu and I get to have it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment