A San Diego Restaurant Review Blog

in which the author chronicles her efforts to indulge her foodie inclinations amidst her working-mom-of-a-toddler lifestyle



(with some reviews for with toddlers, others for date night, and others for a delicious solo lunch on the run, plus occasional quick-notes on SD theater!)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

And now a word from my Husband (Specialty's, UTC)

CH called this morning: "I am in heaven. I sound like you. The best new restaurant opened."

Turns out a deli called Specialty's Cafe and Bakery, which he liked in the Bay Area, just opened in UTC. He awaited his sandwich. Here are his quotes:

"Oh, this is so good."

"I am so happy."

What kind of food makes the normally un-gushy CH talk this way?

Sandwiches on "amazing bread" and "incredible" cookies of all kinds, especially chocolate chip.

I just looked at their website (specialtys.com) and see lots of veggie soups too.

I can't vouch for this yet, but this kind of foodie behavior from the husband merits a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment